Help to Buy Scotland
The Help to Buy Scheme for Scotland.
Scottish Help to Buy Scheme launched on Monday 30th Sept 2013
- Maximum purchase price £400,000.
- Provides up to a 20% equity loan to assist in the purchase of a new-build home.
- Open to First Time Buyers and existing homeowners.
- The property must be your main residence and you must not own another property anywhere else in the world.
- The Scottish Government is making £220million available to finance the Help to Buy Scotland Scheme over 3 years.
- Currently only builders participating in the scheme can be used.
- To be eligible for the Scheme the credit history of all Help to Buy Scotland applicants must not be impaired.HelpToBuy.com recommend that before proceeding with a mortgage application you read the Credit Check page. It provides useful advice on improving and checking your credit worthiness.